Chamomile face mask for glowing skin
Want to have glowing, bright and radiant skin and that too in an effective and inexpensive manner? Chamomile face mask is the answer to your desideratum.
Chamomile has powerful anti-inflammatory properties which can treat inflammation in deepest of the tissues. It is one of the most important herbal ingredient for sensitive skin and helps in soothing irritated skin. If you buy an herbal skin product for sensitive skin, there is a high possibility that it would feature chamomile as its main ingredient. But you need not go out and buy those expensive skin care products available in the market as you can prepare one for yourself right at your home and this post of ours guides you how. Just go ahead and read on!!!!!
Let us look at some DIY Chamomile face mask recipes.
Chamomile tea face mask
Besan face packs & masks for glowing clear skin
If you have a skin type which is prone to acne and need to reduce the redness and appearance of acne on the skin then this homemade recipe has to be there in your skincare regime.
You require:Chamomile tea, essential oil
- Brew 150 ml of chamomile tea.
- When it cools down, add 4 drops of essential oil to it.
- Using cotton ball apply this mixture on your face.
- Rinse off after 5 minutes and pat dry.
- Use on alternate days to get best results.
Chamomile olive oil face mask
This face mask is ideal for sensitive skin as it helps in exfoliating and soothing the irritated skin. It also helps in reducing blemishes and lightening the skin tone.
You require:Olive oil, white sugar, chamomile tea bag
- Empty the contents of 1 tea bag of chamomile into a bowl.
- Add ¼ cup of olive oil and ½ cup of white sugar to the bowl and mix well.
- Apply the mask on your face, leave it on for 10-20 minutes and rinse off with cold water.
Chamomile with egg white and honey face mask
If you want to have soft and refreshed skin then do try this. It also helps in tightening the skin and lightening the skin complexion.
You require:Chamomile flowers, egg white, honey, water
- Boil half a cup of water in a pan and then add 5-6 crushed chamomile flowers to the boiling water and let it simmer for 5 minutes on low flame.
- Whip the egg white of 1 egg separately.
- Strain the decoction of water and flowers and add to the whipped egg white.
- Add 1 tbsp of honey and mix well.
- Apply the mixture on your face, let it stand for 15-20 minutes and then rinse with warm water.
Chamomile and clay face mask
Best face packs for dry skin
Tired of your oily skin? This face mask if ideal for you as it helps in reducing the excessive oil from the skin and that too without making it dry. It also helps in treating acne.
You require:Dried chamomile flowers, bentonite or kaolin clay, water
- Take 1 tbsp of dried chamomile flowers, 1 tbsp of clay and 2 tbsp of water.
- Blend the ingredients together to make a paste.
- Apply it on your face and neck, leave it on for 15-20 minutes and rinse with warm water.
Chamomile and honey face mask
This is the face mask which will treat acne, help fade them away and leave you with clean and clear skin.
You require:Dried chamomile, organic honey, egg white, fresh lemon juice
- Let 1 tbsp of dry chamomile infuse in hot water for 20 minutes.
- Add 1 tbsp of honey, 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice and 1 egg white and blend well with infused chamomile.
- Apply the mask, let it stand for 15-20 minutes and then wash off with cold water.
- Repeat once a weak to get best results.
Have you ever used chamomile on your skin? If not then after knowing these amazing DIY methods, now is the time to try it. Go ahead, try it and get the soothing and glowing skin you always desired to have!!
Video: 3 DIY FACE MASKS FOR GLOWING SKIN | ACNE - ANTI AGING - SENSITIVE
Adidas’ NMD trainers get the Savile Row treatment
How to Diet for Stroke Victims
6 Amazing Benefits Of Soham Meditation For Leading A Healthy Life
My 5 Favorite Easter Traditions
Recording Epilepsy Seizures
6 Surprising Cancer Causers
What 25 Former Disney Channel Stars Look Like, Then andNow
5 Fitness Tips From Victoria Pendleton
Nourishing And Delicious DIY Banana Hair Mask
Penne with Bacon, Spinach and Mushrooms
How to Clean Gunk from Your Dogs Eyes