Chicken Pizzettes Trio
- Heat oven temperature to 500 degrees F. Sprinkle cornmeal over pizza peel or 2 baking pans.
- Cook the onions in the olive oil in a small pan over medium heat until softened. Set aside.
- Remove meat from the chicken, discard the skin, and shred meat. Toss one-third of the chicken with barbecue sauce and another one-third with the hot sauce.
- Divide dough into 18 equal pieces and roll each piece on a floured surface using a floured rolling pin to a three-inch round. Transfer rounds to the prepared pans and top each with tomato sauce.
- Top 6 rounds with the barbecue chicken, onions, and pepperoncini. Top 6 rounds with the hot sauce chicken and jalapeños. Top the remaining 6 rounds with the plain chicken and thyme.
- Bake until crust is golden brown, about 10 minutes. Sprinkle the Fontina on the barbecue pizzas, blue cheese on the hot sauce pizzas, and Cheddar and bacon on the chicken-thyme pizzas. Bake for 1 more minute. Serve hot.
Nutritional informationper Barbecue Pizza — calories: 110; fat: 8.5g; cholesterol: 30mg; sodium: 545mg; carbohydrates: 18g; fiber: 0g; protein: 11g.
Nutritional informationper Hot Sauce Pizza — calories: 150; fat: 6.5g; cholesterol: 30mg; sodium: 130mg; carbohydrates: 12g; fiber: 0g; protein: 12g.
Nutritional informationper Cheddar Pizza — calories: 170; fat: 8.5g; cholesterol: 35mg; sodium: 205mg; carbohydrates: 11g; fiber: 0g; protein: 13g.
Video: How to Use Passata
What to eat to prevent your bones from getting brittle
Clooney will not do fashion line
Facebook helps users quit smoking
10 Notoriously Difficult Menswear Pieces (And How To Wear Them)
Finally, Kris Jenner wore a Cleopatra costume
The Best Type Of Exercise For Your Brain
How to Keep Pets off the Furniture
My Husbands Alzheimers Put Us in Crushing Debt
7 Things You Can Do To Make Sure You And Your Partner Grow Together—Not Apart
How to Make Plarn - Plastic Yarn Tutorial
Grilled Langoustines with Garlic and Herb Butter
4 Types Of Malnutrition And Their Effects
How to Call for Help