How to Be Good at Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Multiplayer
Beat the single player and get used to the controls and the feel of the guns.
Always use a powerful weapon like the FAMAS, G36C, FNC, M4862, AK-47, 552 Commando, M8, etc, for your assault rifles or the P90, UMP 45, Type-5 or the Aug Para as your sub-machine guns.
- Carry a heavy weapon like the 21E or MK-46.
- Have a team member with you who uses guns like AUG-43 or SCAR-H CQC.
- Carry a shotgun that reduces accuracy. The 500-tactical makes up for this.
Rainbow is one of those games you have to play a lot to get good at and have fun with.It is slow-paced and realistic and needs practice.
Don't feel frustrated if you feel as though you are not making any progress!You're not going to get better in just a couple of days!
Play a lot.
Wear no armor to move faster
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Never hide behind wooden crates or boxes because bullets can penetrate that.
- The G18, Raging Bull, and Desert Eagle are excellent weapons for close to medium combat, but they are completely useless at shooting at far range. The most accurate pistols in the game are the 92F and P99; which can hit a target like a sniper rifle.
- Always use high capacity mags for pistols if it's available.
- When dealing with Light machine gun wielders, always take cover. If you try to move around to dodge the bullets, you will still be killed.
- Always lead your targets if they are running. Shoot just in front of runners; the bullets will run into them.
- When you are dealing with a sniper at far range, try to throw lots of tear gas and smoke so that sniper will not be able to see you when you move.
- If playing as a sniper, never stay in the same spot where you just picked off some guys. They will look for you there. Move to another location where they won't be expecting you.
- When an enemy is behind cover, aim your gun at head level. If they rise up, you can put a short burst in their skull.
- Always burst your gun when shooting at an enemy. Holding down the trigger button will make the weapon inaccurate.
- At dark scenarios use night vision instead of thermal, as it has a lot more range.
- If you encounter a sniper, never run or walk in a straight line because you will be an easy target for the sniper.
- Never run when you're in close-quarters. You will be killed before you even pull the trigger.
- The GPS device and Radar Jammer don't really matter because no one takes their time to study the map anyway.
- Never try to use your assault rifle with a 6x scope to try to kill a sniper. The sniper can kill you with one shot.
- Run a lot and walk at full speed.
- In maps like Villa and Presidio, use a shotgun because you will be able to kill someone with an LMG, submachine gun, and assault rifle because they will hit the ground dead before they even start firing.
- Not all snipers stay in one position, some can shoot you while they are moving.
- Use the RB button for your scope.
- To keep a sniper from killing you, try to move zig zag.
- This is a very short and simple rule: Always try to take good cover and never stand out in the open.
- A good sniper is someone who is able to kill you with a sniper in close quarters while he is moving.
- Statically, the Famas is the best assault rifle,the P90 is the best smg, the best lmg is the MK46. The best pistol is the G18 or raging bull. The best shotgun is the Spas-12 and the best sniper rifle is the PSG1
- Use thermal a lot. It helps you find and pick out enemies a lot easier.
- Laser sight can improve your aiming, but the enemy will know you are there before you see them.
- The AK-47 is an excellent weapon for close-medium range, but inaccurate at far ranges.
- To be a good stealthy sniper, wear all black, and carry an SR-25 D. This will make it hard for the enemy to spot you.
- Use A-Cog scope is generally the best attachment to use with assault rifles, sub-machine guns should have a laser sight, at close range a scope isn't really needed, a laser sight increases your accuracy by 50% and it also increases your auto aim. High-capacity mags also work with both too. Light machine guns should have the recoil control stock, because it reduces your recoil by 40%. Scopes is not very useful since the LMGs gets aim so slow and have huge recoil. Nothing is good with shot guns, the laser sight doesn't do anything as the shotgun has 0% accuracy, the scopes are pointless because the shots will scatter, duh. 6x scope is generally the best for snipers, unless the range is uber huge, don't use the 12x scope, if you need to pull of shots at long shots, use the 6-12x scope.
- It is best to fight fire with fire in team death matches. If the other team member has a sniper or shotgun, then what's to prevent you from wielding the same thing?
- Sometimes you will be kicked or banned just because you don't have a mic or headset.
- One mistake that players do is that when they encounter a sniper behind cover, they stay out in the open and wait for the sniper to move his body out. Never do that. Try flanking the sniper or do zig zags.
- be very careful of machine gun wielding players online for they can take you down with ease
- In team leader, one mistake players make is they reach the extraction zone. If you do that, the host will probably kick you. So try eliminating the enemy instead of reaching the extraction zone.
- Be very careful when you're in a narrow area because someone with shotgun can easily kill you.
- Don't ever use sniper rifles in maps which only feature close-quarter combat unless you are a very excellent sniper.
- If you own a match and kill the host many times, you will probably be kicked.
- Don't ever say you're better than another player because the person could probably own you. (Unless you're an excellent player and you've mastered your skills.)
- Never make fun of someone who is an elite or has a higher rank than you because that person would probably own you in a fair match.
Video: How to INSTANTLY PULL MORE KILLS in Rainbow Six Siege || Improve Your Game
Your Guide To Styling Workwear (The Mad Men Way)
How to Stop Dealing With Someone Elses Lateness
A Healthier Lamb Dish that Everyone Will Love
Get Inspired by Sex on the Silver Screen
This Is The Tailoring Move You Need To Try In 2019
Tom Hardy just opened up about his bromance with Prince Harry
4 Al Desko Salads To Actually Eat Clean This Week
Managing Fall and Winter Allergic Asthma Triggers
Mighty Paw All-Metal Hardware Reflective Dog Collar, Black Orange, Large
Thakoon FallWinter 2015-2019 Collection – New York Fashion Week
How To Make Almond Milk
Date: 18.12.2018, 21:08 / Views: 53365